ADs

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Why start a food blog?

Because I love food.

I've had the habit of posting food pictures almost everyday about the food I eat on my Facebook for sometime. But I could never properly go a write up on it, simply because it's hard to type on the damned iPhone with it's tiny screen and the limited space to write and edit my writings.

I tried using Tumblr. But I failed miserably in keeping it up, simply because Tumblr. on mobile only allows ONE BY ONE picture uploads.

I haven't the patience for that, because I'd much rather spend my time savouring my food than waiting for the pictures to load.

That's an appetite killer.

Blogger isn't much better. But at least it has a proper platform for editing my write up.

So I shall try.

To write this food blog.

Or at least link it to my Facebook Album. XD

Bon Appétit!





No comments:

Post a Comment