ADs

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Susan Chan's Restaurant

Susan Chan's Restaurant, (CLICK FOR PICTURES) located in Far East Plaza, Level 5. With it's yellow signboard, it's pretty hard to miss.

Found it while walking around Far East Plaza, waiting for the boyfriend. ^_^

It's air conditioned, and it doesn't reek of oil and bad ventilation unlike the other food stalls around Level 5.

We ordered 4 dishes, ( I was too busy eating and left out the Cereal Prawns!) and two rice. The total bill was around SGD$45.

Each dish cost about SGD$10.

The Portions were just nice for the two of us, and it was pretty generous with sauce and ingredients. For once, I actually wanted to lick the plate clean!
Salted egg with milk sauce ribs!
Delicious ribs coated with salted egg and milk sauce! The taste of salted egg yolk was heavenly and even after finishing the ribs, I couldn't help but lick the sauce off the plate.
But beware of the chili padi added. I feel there was no need to add chilli to enhance the taste, but I guess a little zing doesn't hurt. =D~


Yummy beancurd with spinach & golden needle mushrooms!!

Bean curd was fried with that green stuff on top. (I forgot what it was.) 

Fried till golden brown on the outside and soft and delectable inside!
Daryl preferred the bean curd & spinach to the Triple Egg Soup! 




Soup with Salted egg, Chicken egg and century egg with Eng Chye
(I don't know what's the English name for it.), and cloves of garlic!

I don't fancy the garlic. Tried so hard to avoid the garlic while drinking the soup!
And yes, I drank the whole pot! Biting into the bits of salted egg and century egg added extra pops of flavour in my mouth! And the soup wasn't too salty nor bland! Perfect for a hot day! <3


P.S.: Copy and Paste this link into your browser if the link above does not work.



https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150986494406411.484895.609921410&type=3&l=00e8893b04

No comments:

Post a Comment