ADs

Thursday, June 7, 2012

HENG LONG Teochew Porridge

If you love Teochew Porridge, I would recommend HENG LONG TEOCHEW PORRIDGE.

It's located at Upper Serangoon, between Jalan Rengkam and Upper Serangoon Road.

We chanced upon it while randomly driving around, wondering what to eat.

Their dishes are very authentic and it tastes as good as those cooked by my Grandma.

I usually do the ordering while Daryl does the eating and paying.

As he always says, I have a natural affinity with food! <3

5 dishes + 2 bowls of porridge for 2 adults only cost us $14, including home made barley which I loooove!

Dishes ordered were:

•Pumpkin (金瓜)
•Taupok (卤豆干)
•Buay Cai (梅菜)
•Minced Meat with Salted Egg (肉撮咸蛋)
•Kong Bak (扣肉)

I absolutely love their braised meat. The flavour is just right. Not too salty, and not too sweet.

Ugh, I'm hungry again! ( ̄+ー ̄)


No comments:

Post a Comment