ADs

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Waraku @ Changi Airport Terminal 1.

I've been hanging out at Changi Airport a lot these past few months as Daryl and I need a 24 hour joint to mug for our exam.

It's over for him, but not yet for me. Cuz I've another exam on the 14th to study for.

Anyway, one of those days we decided to eat at Waraku again, after our previous bad experience.

(I tried searching for the old picture to show you how gross the Set Half and Half Meal was but apparently I had deleted the gross food pictures.)

The Salmon was a pathetically thin slice, charred on one side. Only the Pasta was edible.

This time round, we ordered Ala Carte Pastas. And a side of Cheese Potatoes. The picture speaks for itself. If you love cheese, you'll love the Cheesy Wedges!

Potato Wedges with Cheese
The Spicy Prawn and Mentaiko Set that I had was delicious was generous servings of Prawn, Mentaiko and Mushrooms!

The prawns tasted like those bought from the Frozen Section. Peeled, Cooked, Formaldehyde Preserved, and promptly frozen. Chewy to the taste. But still Prawns. The mushrooms were good. And the carbonara sauce serving was generous. I loved it.

Spicy Prawn and Mentaiko
Daryl had the carbonara with Oyster. I had a bite and it tasted of the sea.

He didn't get the runs from it, so it must have been fresh. The pasta was Al Dante, and carbonara sauce serving was generous too!

A good combination. And the price of $47 was a worth it for the huge and generous portions served.

But go for the other branches if you can help it. They have better QC.

No comments:

Post a Comment